Thursday, June 03, 2010

Orange


Posted for One Powerful Hour challenge - I Love that Color But Never Use it

I love a lot of colors, and I use them and also the ones I don't love that much, in my work, and there is no one color that I can say I don't like (although I don't like neon colors).
If you look at my work, It is usually either very colorful or monotonous.

I tried to think which of the colors I love don't get as much representation in my work, and I choose orange, the much loved son of Red and Yellow.

Here in a simple collage made on an old picture I took while touring in Austria, big spreads of orange shows how strong and effective it can be while staying warm and friendly.

4 comments:

  1. I do like orange, so happy to see your artwork. Looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool bridge and bird..love what you did with the image's to bring them together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah orange...another color I hardly ever use and ever time I see it used I love it...Great piece!

    Thanks for joining us at One Powerful Hour

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! love the splashes of warm orange and the turquoise :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say it!